In GeoHECHMS, the Reverse Reaches command is used to reverse the reach flow direction.
Follow the steps below to use the Reverse Reaches command:
- From the Input ribbon menu, select the Reverse Reaches command under the Routing Reaches dropdown menu.
- The Reverse Reaches dialog box will be displayed.
- The Select Reaches section lists all the available reach(s) of the scenario. The user can select the desired reach using the check box option. Alternatively, the user can click the [Pick] button to manually select the reach from the Map View and then press [Enter] or can right-click and select Done from the context menu to complete the selection. (The number of selected reach(s) will be displayed in the Total Selected field as shown below.)
- After selecting the reach(s), click on the [Reverse] button and the software will reverse the reach flow direction as shown below.
- Alternatively, the user can select the reach directly from the Map View and reverse its flow direction using the Reverse Reach command from the right-click context menu.