To add an exception to the Avast Firewall, follow these steps:
- Open the main Avast Premium Security window. From the displayed entries, navigate to Protection and then click on Firewall.
- From the Firewall window, click on Application settings.
- The Application Rules dialog box will be displayed. Click the [New Group] button and you will notice that an Unnamed drop-down section is added to the list.
- Rename Unnamed to “License Server Configuration.exe”.
- Now, click on the [New application rule] button and then select License Server Configuration.exe.
- Browse the list starting from “My Computer” to the “LSConfigurationUtility” folder. The path for this is C:\Program Files (x86)\CivilGEO\LSConfigurationUtility. Choose “LicenseServerConfiguration.exe” and then click the [Open] button.
- The executable file will be added under the group License Server Configuration.exe. Click on the yellow bars and drag your mouse until all 5 bars are highlighted.
- Click on the [Close] button to close the dialog box.
This article should resolve your firewall configuration issues. If you are still having issues, contact our technical support team. They will be glad to assist you further.