This article describes system requirements for CivilGEO engineering software.
It is important to verify that the target computer meets or exceeds minimum system requirements for operation before installing the software. If the computer system does not meet the minimum system requirements, problems may occur while running the software.
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit only)
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit only)
- Minimum: 2.5–2.9 GHz or faster processor
- Recommended: 3+ GHz or faster processor
- Minimum: 8 GB RAM
- Recommended: 16 GB RAM
- Minimum: 1440 x 900
- Recommended: 1920 x 1080 or higher
- Minimum: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
- Recommended: 4 GB GPU with 106 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
- 1 GB for installation (downloaded file)
- 3 GB for program files
MS-Mouse compliant device
- Internet Explorer® 11.0 (or later)
- Google Chrome
Microsoft .NET Framework Version 4.5 or higher
Additional Requirements for Large Datasets
16 GB RAM or more
6 GB free hard disk available, not including installation
1920 x 1080 or greater True color video display adapter; 128 MB VRAM or greater, Pixel Shader 3.0 or greater, Direct3D® capable workstation class graphics card.