The Duplicate Current Scenario command in GeoHECRAS allows the user to make identical copies of the current scenario (plan). These copies are independent and do not interact with the original scenario after it has been made. The user can optionally make a copy of the current geometry and steady flow data.
Follow the steps given below to use the Duplicate Current Scenario command.
- From the Input ribbon menu, click the Scenario Manager dropdown combo box and select the Duplicate Current Scenario command.
- The Duplicate Current Scenario dialog box will be displayed.
- To create an identical copy of the current scenario (plan), enter the Scenario (plan) i.e., Long ID and Short ID.
- Alternatively, the user can optionally check the Geometry and Steady flow checkboxes to make identical copies of the current scenario’s Geometry Data and Steady Flow Data.
Note that the geometry data and steady flow data are helpful when the user needs to create different alternative designs for comparison—like when comparing different bridge opening designs, etc.
- Click the [Apply] button and a copy of the current scenario will be created.