To add an exception to the Bit Defender Firewall, follow these steps:
- Open the main Bit Defender window and select the settings gear icon from the upper right-hand corner.
- Now, select Exclusions from the context menu.
- From the Exclusions tab, click on [ADD EXCLUSION] button.
- Click on [BROWSE] button and navigate the C drive of your computer for the LSConfigurationUtility folder using path: C:\Program Files (x86)\CivilGEO\LSConfigurationUtility.
- From the LSConfigurationUtility folder, Select the LicenseServerConfiguration application file, and click the [Open] button.
- Now, click on [Add] button to add an exception.
- From the Displayed INFO dialog box, click on [OK] button to complete the exclusion process.
- The LicenseServerConfiguration.exe is now added to the Exclusion list of the Bit Defender Firewall.
This article should resolve your firewall configuration issues. If you are still having issues, contact our technical support team. They will be glad to assist you further.