To add an exception to the Norton Firewall, follow these steps:
- Open the main Norton window and click on Settings.
- From the displayed Settings dialog box, select Administrative Settings.
- In the displayed Administrative Settings, scroll down to Program Exclusions under Performance Monitoring section, and click on Configure [+].
- Then click on [Add] button to add an exception.
- Now, browse the C drive of your computer for the LSConfigurationUtility folder using path: C:\Program Files (x86)\CivilGEO\LSConfigurationUtility.
- From the LSConfigurationUtility folder, select LicenseServerConfiguration application file, and click the [Open] button.
- The LicensceServerConfiguration.exe is now added in the Program Exclusions list.
- Click on [Apply] button to register the changes.
This article should resolve your firewall configuration issues. If you are still having issues, contact our technical support team. They will be glad to assist you further.