By following the below mentioned steps, you can add an exception to the AVG Firewall:
- Open the main AVG window and select “Firewall” in the upper right hand corner.
- Under small home or office network select “Applications“. In the new window left click on the “Add” button.
- In this window select the “…” button. This will open up your windows file browser.
- Browse the list starting from “My Computer” to the “Licensing” folder. The path of the program is C:\ProgramData\CivilGeo\Licensing
- Choose “License ServiceApp.exe” and select “Open”.
- Make sure to select “Allow for all”.
- Then click on “Apply”.
This article should resolve your firewall configuration issues. If you are still having issues, contact our technical support. They will be glad to assist you further.