This article describes how to view the software licensing details being managed by a Cloud License using the CivilGEO Licensing Portal.
Follow these steps:
- Click here to access the CivilGEO Licensing Portal through an Internet browser. The following login screen will be displayed.
- Enter the registered email address and password for your software license. Then, click on the [Log in] button.
- The CivilGEO Licensing Portal dashboard will be displayed.
- From the left side panel, click on the Devices menu item under the Devices section.
- One or more entries corresponding to the cloud servers hosting your software licenses will be listed. Click on the Cloud Server ID (i.e., device) to view the cloud server details.
- From the displayed webpage, expand the View dropdown menu and click on the View Served Devices option.
- This section lists the Host Names of all computers (i.e., devices) that are served by the Cloud License. Click on the device name to view detailed information about the computer.
- This page displays the information related to the computer served by the Cloud License. It displays the Physical Address, Host Name, Cloud License Server ID, along with the features of the product and version. Note if the computer is currently using a software license, then the count will show 1. If no software license has been acquired by the computer, then the count will show 0.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact CivilGEO technical support. They will be glad to assist you further.