The Activation ID(s) are provided in the form of an email at the time when you purchase any of our software product(s). In case you lose the email that holds the Activation ID (s), the user can also retrieve them by logging into the CivilGEO Licensing Portal or by contacting the CivilGEO customer support.
How to get the Activation ID from the Licensing Portal?
To retrieve the Activation ID, follow these steps:
- Log in to the CivilGEO Licensing Portal using your registered email address and password. The Licensing Portal dashboard will be displayed.
- From the left side panel, click on List Entitlements menu item under the Activation & Entitlements section.
- This section lists the Entitlements associated with your product(s) along with their Activation ID(s). Click on the Activation ID of the product you want to access for information.
- A window will pop up that displays the Activation ID info (Entitlement ID, Entitlement state, Description and Activation ID) and the product information. Copy the Activation ID to the clipboard and save it.
- You can now close the webpage containing the CivilGEO Licensing Portal.
If you still face any difficulty in retrieving the Activation ID contact CivilGEO technical support, they will be glad to assist you.