This article describes the scenario where the software was previously connecting to the Network License Server, but suddenly fails to connect.
If the software is unable to connect to the License Server and you are receiving the above error message, this may be caused by the following:
- The computer that the Network License Server is installed on is not running.
- The Network License Server is not running.
- There is a network connectivity issue.
To fix this problem, please follow these steps:
- Click on the [Try Again] button.
- Check that the computer that the Network License Server is installed on is running.
- Check that the Network License Server is running.
If you continue to face issues, check this article. It has other additional items you can do to troubleshoot the Network License Server.
If you are still having issues, contact our technical support. They will be glad to assist you further.