GeoHECHMS is a data wrapper to the HEC‑HMS software. It is quite easy to export the HEC‑HMS model that the GeoHECHMS software generates.
Follow the steps below to export a HEC‑HMS model:
- From the Input ribbon menu, select the Export HEC-HMS Project command under the Export Data dropdown menu.
- The Export HEC-HMS Project dialog box will be displayed.
- From the Select HEC-HMS File Type to Export section, by enabling the HEC-HMS input data files radio button, the user can specify the directory and the file name for the HEC‑HMS data to be exported. Whereas, by enabling the HEC-HMS archive (Zip) file radio button, the user can archive all the HEC-HMS model input data files into a single ZIP file.
- In the Export Options section, the Include output results with HEC-HMS archive option allows the user to include all the HEC-HMS model analysis output files in the archived ZIP file.
Note that the Include output results with HEC-HMS archive option can only be used when the HEC-HMS archive (Zip) file radio button is enabled.
- From the Select Scenario (Plans) to Export section, the user can either export all the scenarios contained within the model by enabling the All scenarios radio button or can export the desired scenarios by selecting them from the Select scenarios dropdown menu.
- After specifying all the required exporting details, click the [Export] button to export the HEC-HMS project.