To add an exception to the ZoneAlarm Firewall, follow these steps:
- Open the main ZoneAlarm window and click on Antivirus as shown below:
- From the displayed Antivirus dialog box, select Exceptions.
- Click on [ADD] button to add an exception.
- Now, browse the C drive of your computer for the LSConfigurationUtility folder using path: C:\Program Files (x86)\CivilGEO\LSConfigurationUtility.
- From the LSConfigurationUtility folder, Select the LicenseServerConfiguration application file, and click the [Open] button.
- The LicensceServerConfiguration file is now added in the ZoneAlarm’s Exceptions list.
This article should resolve your firewall configuration issues. If you are still having issues, contact our technical support team. They will be glad to assist you further.