To add an exception to the Vipre firewall, perform the following steps:
- Open the main Vipre window and click Manage.
- Select Firewall from the left side menu and click on [Manage Rules] button.
- The following Firewall Rules window will be displayed. Click on [Add App Rule] button.
- Using the windows Open dialog box, browse to the LSConfigurationUtility folder. The path for this is C:\Program Files (x86)\CivilGEO\LSConfigurationUtility
- Select LicenseServerConfiguration.exe application and click on [Open] button.
- The LicenseServerConfiguration.exe will be added to the Apps list as an exception.
- Notice that drop-down lists for TRUSTED INBOUND, TRUSTED OUTBOUND, PUBLIC INBOUND, and PUBLIC OUTBOUND are all set to Allow.
- Close the Firewall Rules dialog box and Vipre Application.
This article should resolve your firewall configuration issues. If you are still having issues, contact our technical support team. They will be glad to assist you further.