To add an exception to the Trend Micro Firewall, follow these steps:
- Open the main Trend Micro window and click on Device.
- In the Security Settings, click on [Configure] button.
- Now, select Exception Lists drop-down from the left side menu.
- Click on [+Add] button.
- From the displayed Add an Item dialog box, click on [Browse…] button.
- Now, browse the C drive of your computer for the LSConfigurationUtility folder. The path for this is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CivilGEO\LSConfigurationUtility
- In the LSConfigurationUtility folder, Select the LicenseServerConfiguration application, and click the [Open] button.
- Click on [OK] button to add an exception.
- Now, click on [Apply] button to add the LicenseServerConfiguration application in the exception lists.
- Then click on [OK] button to complete the program exclusion.
This article should resolve your firewall configuration issues. If you are still having issues, contact our technical support team. They will be glad to assist you further.