To add an exception to the Windows Firewall, follow these steps:
- Click on the Windows Start button, then type Control Panel into the search box, and then press the Enter key.
- In Control Panel, click on the System and Security.
- The System and Security dialog box will be displayed. From the Windows Defender Firewall section, select Allow an app through Windows Firewall option.
- From the displayed Allowed apps dialog box, click the [Change settings] button.
- Then click the [Allow another app…] button to add an exception as shown below.
- The Add an app dialog box will be displayed.
- Now, browse the C drive of your computer for the LSConfigurationUtility folder using path: C:\Program Files (x86)\CivilGEO\LSConfigurationUtility.
- From the LSConfigurationUtility folder, select the LicenseServerConfiguration application file, and click the [Open] button.
- Click on the [Add] button to add the path of the application.
- Click the [OK] button to add the LicenseServerConfiguration application in the Allowed apps and features list.
Note: Make sure the Domain, Private, and Public check boxes corresponding to the LicenseServerConfiguration application are checked.
This article should resolve your firewall configuration issues. If you are still having issues, contact our technical support team. They will be glad to assist you further.