By following the directions below you can add an exception to the Windows Firewall.
- Open the Windows Start Menu by clicking on the windows logo in the bottom left hand corner of the screen.
- Left-click “Control Panel“.
- Click on “System and Security“.
- From “Windows Firewall“, select “Allow a program through Windows Firewall“.
- Select “Change Settings“.
- Select “Allow another program…”
- Select Licensing from the list and then click on the “Add” button. If you didn’t find it in the list, then select browse and navigate to it. The path of the program is C:\ProgramData\CivilGeo\Licensing
- From the folder, choose “License ServiceApp.exe”
- Then, click on “Add”.
- Make sure that “License ServiceApp.exe” is checked in all the boxes.
This article should resolve your firewall configuration issues. If you are still having issues, contact our technical support. They will be glad to assist you further.