To add an exception to the McAfee Firewall, follow these steps:
- Open the main McAfee window and then click on settings gear icon from the upper right-hand corner.
- Now, select Firewall from the displayed context menu.
- Select Internet Connections for Programs drop-down menu.
- Click on [Add] button to add an exception.
- Then click on [Browse…] button.
- Now, browse the C drive of your computer for the LSConfigurationUtility folder using path: C:\Program Files (x86)\CivilGEO\LSConfigurationUtility.
- From the LSConfigurationUtility folder, select the LicenseServerConfiguration application file, and click the [Open] button.
- Click the [Save] button to save the path of the application.
- The exception for the LicenseServerConfiguration application is now added in the Program list.
This article should resolve your firewall configuration issues. If you are still having issues, contact our technical support team. They will be glad to assist you further.