To add an exception to the Avira Firewall, follow these steps:
- Open the main Avira Antivirus window and select Web Protection.
- Choose Firewall and then click the settings gear icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- The configuration menu will open. In the left navigation menu, select Application rules.
- From the right panel, select Application rules.
- The Allowed apps window will be displayed. Now, click the [Change settings] button.
- Then click the [Allow another app…] button to add an exception.
- The Add an app dialog box will be displayed. Click the [Browse…] button.
- Browse the list starting from My Computer to the LSConfigurationUtility folder. The path of the program is C:\Program Files (x86)\CivilGEO\LSConfigurationUtility
- Choose “LicenseServerConfiguration.exe” and then click the [Open] button.
- Click the [Add] button to add the path of the application.
- To add the LicenseServerConfiguration application in the Allowed apps and features list of the Windows Firewall, click the [OK] button.
Note: Make sure the Domain, Private, and Public check boxes corresponding to the LicenseServerConfiguration application are checked.
This article should resolve your firewall configuration issues. If you are still having issues, contact our technical support team. They will be glad to assist you further.